1. Quiz 2 Monday. Study guide due for quiz 2 Monday too, due in class and via Turnitin. You are encouraged to Please see below.
2. No class Friday: please work on your study guide, study for the quiz, etc.
3. Today, this powerpoint: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B97NLmtzSgh_R2tpdXd4Zkh3OEU/edit?usp=sharing
4. Read "The Famous Violinist" example from Judith Thompson's famous article "A Defense of Abortion," widely available online.
5. For Monday, read this short article by MOREHOUSE MAN Abubakarr Sidique Jarr-Koroma and Nathan Nobis (2010) "Abortion and Moral Arguments From Analogy," The American Journal of Bioethics, 10: 12, 59 — 61. Here he develops his famous "Lottery and Party for the Violinist" example.